Carpooling is great for your pocket and the environment, so it’s no surprise that ride-sharing apps like UberPool™ are so popular. To connect riders with drivers and process payments, apps charge a substantial fee. Fetch.AI’s synergetic computing technology provides the infrastructure to deliver this service without the middleman, returning power and profit to the individual.
We want you to build a ride-sharing service using our synergetic contracts and agents.
○ Riders and drivers should be represented by autonomous agents spread across a geographic region
○ Each agent should have different needs e.g., destination, preferred routes
○ Develop a simulated solution that optimizes driver and rider pairing, showing how value is exchanged
○ User interface to interact with the ride-sharing smart contracts
Start date: 10 July 2019
End date: 31 August 2019
🥇 First prize: 50,000 FET
🥈 Second prize: 30,000 FET
🥉 Third prize: 20,000 FET
1,000 FET will be awarded to everyone who delivers a working solution.
To take part, you must:
○ Write the software showing how agents representing riders and passengers can be connected in a ride-sharing system on Fetch.AI
○ Use deployed synergetic contracts and autonomous agents to deliver the project
○ Submit your application via your personal GitHub repository by filling out our submission form
Fetch.AI’s developer slack channel: #bounty_program.
Fetch.AI terms and conditions apply.